Friday, September 30, 2011

Book List

As many of you know, reading is important to me. It is a way that I can learn from some of the most educated and experienced people, both living and dead. I especially like reading older books; the fact that they are still around shows that there is something worth preserving (and hopefully worth learning) from them. And so my Book List page has been an important section of this blog for quite some time now, but recently I have struggled to know exactly how it should look or how I (and you) should be able to interact with it. Today I think I may have found a solution.
There is a website that manages the books you've read, want to read, and are currently reading and will allow me to publish reviews to this blog as well as maintaining a page of all of these types of books for me. I have set this page up and labeled it "New Booklist (Beta)". If you would check that out and let me know what you think of it, that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment