Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Project

I was blog-hopping and came across something I decided to try.  My friend Nathan Lee is taking part in a 100 theme challenge. The basis of the challenge is to write a 100 word short story on each of the 100 theme words.  I am not much of a short story writer, but I have been wanting to get practice in on writing on themes, and I also would like practice at writing narratives, so this seemed like the perfect match.

While I will try to occasionally post some of these short stories, if you would like to peruse all of them, you can simply go to the blog I made for this purpose.  Also, you can go there at any time by clicking the link at the top of this blog titled "The Project".  I don't know how consistent I will be at it, but it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment